Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Field Trips

Every year the kids to the library reading program, and every year they get free tickets to the Tulsa Air and Space Museum and the Tulsa Zoo.

While the older kids had a youth activity at our church for fall break, I took the younger crowd to the Air and Space Museum......


Put your seat in the upright position.


Buckle your safety belt.








I have to admit, I was a little disappointed. It is a rather small museum to begin with, but we have gone almost every year since we moved here and every year they've taken more exhibits out. I don't know if stuff is just worn out and they don't have the funding to replace it or what. They were supposed to have a big jumbo jet that you could walk into open, but it still wasn't. Oh well, It was crowded when we first got there, but about half way through we were practically the only ones there, so the kids got to do the flight simulator, operate the robotic arm and launch the space shuttle!


A few weeks ago we went to the zoo.........

I do love the Tulsa Zoo, but I have to say Riverbanks in Columbia, SC is my all time favorite!



Trace's first visit to the zoo!







I wonder who the cut-ups of the family are?






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...