Monday, December 15, 2008

"Not me!" Monday

I've been following the things that McMama is not doing, and I thought of a few things that I didn't do today either.

I most certainly didn't eat 3 chocolate covered doughnuts today and call it "therapy" because that would totally be pigging out.

I wasn't completely relieved when Thomas's Jolly Green Giant diapers finally stopped today after he ate green food coloring on Thursday.

I didn't even get a headache this morning while we did schoolwork, because the kids always listen and do exactly what they are told. Without whining. Or arguing.

I am totally not addicted to People's Court and Judge Judy. I did not spend two hours sitting on my bed this afternoon watching them.

And, I did not think that Thomas saying "No way Jose" was the funniest thing when I told him to bring me something, because I would never let him get away with sassing me. And I didn't think it was equally as funny when he said, "Disgusting, Mom" while he tried to wipe his own butt during above mentioned diaper change.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...