Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday Musings

I've noticed that Thomas really enjoys playing with cars. He just seems to favor those over the other toys. And he does that vroom sound effect that boys are inherently born with, the one that girls just can't do. So, I guess it's no surprise that his first words (after mama, of course) would be "beep" and "go". Althougfh he said each word in a totally unrelated to cars situation, I was just thinking about that yesterday and chuckled to myself when I thought about it.

Poor Thomas isn't feeling so well today. His lower lip and cheek are swollen. I took him to the doctor, who wasn't sure what caused the swelling. He had a small scratch or bite (that I noticed on Sunday morning) on his chin that likely got infected and spread on the inside of his mouth. He had a low grade fever and a mild cough. The doctor seemed to think it was all related to the scratch/bite. I'm not sure. But, anyway, he put him on antibiotic. I hope that will clear it up for the poor little guy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...