Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me Monday....



I realized I had not posted a Not Me Monday in a long while, and there have certainly been lots of things that we certainly have not been doing lately.



Thomas definately did not get into the girls' craft paint and and make a trail of non-washable green paint through the living room carpet, because green is not his favorite color. Now, his favorite color is obviously red.




Thomas also has not taken over protecting the family, instead of running around calling everyone names with various forms of "potty" language.



Brittany has not been practicing cake decorating lately, and of course, nobody is willing to eat the experiments.



Lastly, the children have totally not roasted marshmellows with a skewer over a Party Lite candle because what kind of mother would promote such dangerous and irresponsible behavior?




2 comments:

King J's Queen said...

Well, I'll have to give the marshmallow roasting over a candle a try. It's got to be more fun than makin s'mores in the oven.

{Kimber} said...

I think that is a FAB idea...I am always craving smores but never wanna make a fire--THIS IS THE answer {not that I would ever do that mind you...nope NOT me!}
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...