Sunday, May 6, 2012

Thrifty Finds!

Another neighboring city-wide yard sale this weekend. I took Timothy, Bethany and Brooke with me and we shopped til we dropped. Literally. We had set up the night before for the youth yard sale at our church. That took about three hours and I was soooo tired. But we got to shop early and it was worth it!

Then, Saturday morning we set out again, but by about 10:30 we were getting hot and miserable and headed back.


Six maternity shirts and a bathing suit.....$10.00 for all.




I think it was about $1 for all three baskets.





A rooster plate for my kitchen for 25 cents.



Four corning ware and 2 pyrex......$2.50 for all.....woohoo!




A few things for homeschool....





Three BIG baskets for 25 cents each that I'll use for
dirty laundry sorting.



Candles were 25 cents each.




And a few things for the soon-to-be little one. (The Aveeno
sunscreen wasn't opened in case you were wondering.) 

A small rant:  I actually heard someone who was having their yardsale yesterday say, "I checked ebay and I will sell it to you for ____." They were not talking to me, but really? I don't care what it's selling for on ebay. This is a yard sale. If you want an ebay price then sell it ON EBAY."

One more small rant: I actually also heard someone who was having their yardsale yesterday say, "I'll sell it to you for $10. It retails for $40." They were not talking to me either, but really? I don't care what it retails for. This is a yard sale. Your item was USED. NOT new.

Okay. Done now.
Head on over to Rhoda's Southern Hospitality for some more Thrifty Finds!

southern hospitality

2 comments:

Marsha said...

As always...you did great!!!

Courtney said...

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...