Sunday, June 24, 2012

Saturday, and it was also my birthday


My oldest three kids came back from church camp on Friday. By the end of this week I was TIRED. It's been a long time since I've been pregnant and had six kids 10 and under. Clearly it was back in my younger, more energetic days.

The energy I had during the second trimester has officially left the building.

But, despite it being my 37th birthday, I managed to pull it together and we all went to Grand Lake for the day with church family.



The kids had an awesome time!


They swam........


They cannon-balled.......



They stared blankly into the blue abiss, afraid to set foot........


They jet-skied....................


Then decided they were brave enough to go in after all......























And they slept all the way home.



I got a birthday pedicure from my sister in law, Cassandra. She works in a salon
and I got the full-foot-spa treatment. She gave me glittery purple princess toenails.
And Panda Express.

A purple, princess pedicure and Panda Express!

Try saying that five times fast!

It was a great day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great birthday! third trimester exhaustion hit me last week of course while my 4 the biggest helpers were gone....sigh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...