Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday Musings

 
You might be a large family if...........


You group your children into catagories.


For instance.....

"The Three Oldest"= Brittany-17, Tyler-15, Timothy-12

"The Middle Kids"= Bethany-10, Brooke-9, Tristan-7, Thomas-5

"The Little Boys"= Tristan-7, Thomas-5

"The Little Kids" = Bailey-3, Travis-2, Brennan-2 months, but can also include Thomas, 5

"The Girls" Bethany-10, Brooke-9

"The Oldest Boys"= Tyler-15, Timothy-12


Any other combinations require names, but could also be a name/catagory combo like, "Brittany and the little kids."

Also, catagories are subject to change without prior notice, like, "Somebody (meaning EVERYBODY) get in here and clean up this mess!"

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Um YES!!!
Although yesterday I realized when speaking to someone about my "little ones" that I don't actually have little ones to speak of so much anymore. My baby is about to be 6, and the next up is about to be 8. I can hardly type that without bawling. Where in the world did the years go???
It's hard and wonderful and a little bit heart breaking when I think about it. So most of the time, I just don't.
Merry Christmas to ALL your groupings!!!

Courtney said...

I know, where DOES the time go? Merry Christmas to you too, Dawn!

Louise said...

Just found you through FOF on Renaissance. I grew up as the fourth of eleven kids, so I completely understand the groupings!
Now I have three girls and my oldest (3yrs) calls her sisters (2&9mo) "the babies". :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...