Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A Visit to Ye Olde Festival


I took the kids to student day at the Castle in Muskogee for this year's Renaissance Festival. We have been before, but this was our first trip to this one. Actually the first time I went to a Renaissance festival was in Hawaii when David and I were first married!






 
A "coo" in Scottish (I think?), also known as a "cow".




Bailey freaking out from the goat.
 
 

 
Aboard the pirate ship, me hearty! Argh!


 
 
"We'll add these deck hands to our crew!" "Argh!"





 
What the?  Gandolf?
 



 



 
Brooke the Red



Tristan of Alexander



Travis of Clarke. This picture just says it all, really.
 
 


 Keep it up and this is your future, Buddy!




Bethany of Paige
 
 


 
The joust was cut a bit short because this knight got hurt. For real.







The King and Queen whom we avoided. Remember this?



Brennan of Avery
 
 




 
 
Fare thee well!
 
 


1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...