Thursday, June 13, 2013

Well.

For the last six months I feel like I've been hurling through life like a bullet train, but now I'm ready to just meander along on one of those push cart thingys.

And, then I get behind on posting things that I had wanted to post, but didn't have time to, then I get overwhelmed and can't get caught up.

And, then Brittany graduates and leaves for her missions trip. And, two kids go off to church camp.

And, Travis starts potty training, Bailey gets a metal ring from a flashlight stuck on her finger and David's van breaks down.

You know, the usual things that keep me busy.

So, for my own sake, I'm planning to catch up on my blog posts.

Starting tomorrow.  Most likely.

Or the day after.

Unless one of the children decides to coat themselves in peanut butter or something.

Not like that's ever happened before or anything.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...