Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday Musings

Thomas has suddenly gotten possessive. Yesterday at church, Tristan picked up a board book. Thomas snatched it out of his hand and said, "MINE!" Today, as I was folding laundry, Thomas grabbed a sock out of the pile and yelled, "MINE!" He only says about ten words. He just had to add that to his vocabulary.

We were reading Sinbad out of the Arabian Nights for school a few months back. Everytime Sinbad would end up in dire straights (again) he'd say something like, "I should have listened to myself when I said I shouldn't go on this voyage......" The kids said he was probably smacking himself in the head saying, "Stupid, stupid, stupid........." (Funny. I find myself doing the same thing sometimes!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...