Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday Musings


A little about the soon-to-be-not-youngest-baby-in-the-house:


Thomas has been getting in touch with his swashbuckling side and going around the house saying, "Ahoy me hearties!" while holding his little baby doll and pushing his vacuum cleaner.


Keep in mind he also attacks the doll with his toy dinosaurs and runs over the baby with his ride on toy. I hope this is not how he plans to "help" with his new little brother or sister.



Thomas also gets along fabulously with his brothers and sisters, especially Tristan.

Thomas: MOM! MOM! Triss'an call me poo poo head!

Me: Choking down the laughter, "Well, (snort), tell Tristan that is naughty and not to do it again."

Thomas: Running over and smacking Tristan in the head, "Tristan! Naughty!"


A few weeks ago, Thomas gets the iron from my dresser, plugs it in and burns a perfect iron shape into the hallway carpet. Deep breath. Let's just be thankful- it could have been worse.
Thomas also has lovely manners. Yesterday, I was obviously not getting the boy his noodles fast enough, and he not knowing they were called noodles, says:
"MOM! Get me my "this", NOW!




1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Sounds like you've got your hands full!! Maybe a new baby in the house will calm him down a bit (NOT!). :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...