Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another shower and diaper cake

Show us Your Life- Baby Showers!!

I did this post and the next one back in the spring. The second post is of my shower for Bailey. Thanks to Kelly over at Kelly's Korner for letting us see all the sweet baby showers!



Our pastor Michael and his wife Kim are heading to Taiwan this week to adopt their much awaited baby girl. The ladies from the church had a shower for her and Brittany and I made the diaper cake. Denise took Brittany out to get the supplies. They did a great job picking out little things to go on it with an Asian influence.


This is Kim. She also likes strawberries in addition to punch. :)




Playing some games.

The teen girls from their youth group.

Brittany loved the egg rolls.

The diaper cake.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

I love this diaper cake! The colors are amazing. It's not the traditional "diaper cake" very creative!

noahandlylasmommi said...

That diaper cake was gorgeous!

Claire said...

Such a good looking party!

Cxx

Anonymous said...

certainly like your web-site but you have to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts.
Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very bothersome to
tell the truth then again I will definitely come again again.


Also visit my web blog; check our their site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...