Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Contest-but don't enter because I really want to win. :)

Just kidding, of course. I am thinking about going with Apologia next year for Brittany's science. Everyone I talked to who has used it has liked it and I've liked everything I've seen. They are giving away copies of their Botany Notebooking Journals and the Astronomy Notebooking Journals. Check them out and enter to win!

Jeannie is giving away four Astronomy Notebooking Journals and four Botany Notebooking Journals to bloggers who post about this on their site. Visit her blog to learn more about this contest: http://www.jeanniesjournal.com/

Each of the notebooking journals include:
A daily schedule for those who like to have a plan or would like their children to complete the book on their own
Templates for written narrations, the notebooking activities and experiments
Review Questions
Scripture Copywork, with both print and cursive practice
Reading lists and additional activities, projects, experiments for each lesson
An appendix with beautiful, full-color, lapbook-style Miniature Books
Field Trip Sheets to keep a record field trips
A Final Review with fifty questions the students can answer either orally or in writing to show off all they remember and know at the end of the course.


The contest ends on Friday, May 29th.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Ack! I've got this information sitting in my email to be blogged about. BUT...I'm sure my lazy self won't get around to it, so you'll have one less competitor! Good luck!

Marsha said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...