Thursday, May 7, 2009

He's baaaack!

My husband is home! My, how I've missed that man! He got home yesterday afternoon. He might as well have been gone for a six month deployment because that's how long it felt. Although it was really only 3 weeks. And one day.

He was tired and tanned from working on the roof for so long. And the poor guy had been sleeping on the floor at the house he was working on for three weeks. I'm letting him sleep in today. :)

Someone gave us a gift card to Macaroni Grill so we are going to go tonight. I've never been there, but had heard the food was good. It's all the way on the other side of town, so we'll make a night of it, and take Bailey with us. Yesterday was her two month birthday and I didn't even blog about it. I was actually going to do her birth story on her one month birthday and then I missed it. Then, I thought I would post on her two month birthday, and obviously I missed it. Maybe soon?

1 comment:

Marsha said...

I'm glad David is back, enjoy your evening.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...