10. The people are very, very friendly.
9. The people don’t know how to drive.
8. There is always road construction.
7. There are lots of oil derricks.
6. The city of Tulsa is laid out on an almost perfect grid.
5. Most street names are numbers or names of other places in the USA
4. Oklahoma is rich in Native American history and it is politically correct to say “Indian”.
3. Mardel is my new favorite store.
2. Braum’s has some gooood ice cream. From what I’ve been told, that is.
1. I live within an hour and a half from the Duggars, The Pioneer Woman and the real town of Wakita from the movie Twister. I honestly don’t know what to do with myself.