Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Busy is my new favorite post title

I didn’t intend to stop blogging, but I just couldn’t seem to get it done. It has been so busy lately. We are pushing to get schoolwork done so we don’t have to go too far into the summer. And, it seems like there is always something else going on. Brittany and Tyler had youth group activities to be a part of for spring break (although it wasn’t really our homeschool spring break), various errands and appointments and then there are these guys who keep me so very busy.







This little guy who has gone from this





To this……………..crawling!




Timothy, Bethany, Brooke and Tristan were part of Praise Kids night at church. They were singing but I didn’t get good pictures of them. I should’ve gone down front but I didn’t want to block anyone’s view.

Bethany and Brooke




Tristan’s little face 2nd from right





Timothy on the far side in the red and white striped shirt

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm glad you all are keeping busy :) It sounds like life hasn't changed much since SC ;-) Thanks for sharing pics of the kids even though I'm not sure who is who in the top pic!

Marsha said...

I too am adopting that word!

I'm glad the kids have friends, and family, to hang out with. We do miss you so much, but it is good to see things moving on for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...