Wednesday, March 9, 2011

An Outing With Mom

I needed to go run some errands so I took Brooke with me. We went to the Dollar Tree and Market Walmart. She was thrilled to go with my all alone, and to top it all off, she got a soda. It’s the simple things, I guess.




We passed by this giant man. He’s the Tulsa Oiler who stands I don’t know how many feet tall at the fairgrounds. He’s just a few minutes from our house.




This is also just a few miles down the road. Could their be summer fun in our future?




**Side note: My sister in law and I ate at that Panda Express the other day and it was soooo good. I love Chinese, but I never get to eat it, so we just treated ourselves to lunch after the children’s consignment sale last Saturday. The sale was at the Fairgrounds-the one with the big Oiler guy-so it was on the way home even. Like I need to justify it or something.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Aw, she cut her hair. It is adorable! It sounds like things are going well for you guys. I am so happy to hear it. And glad you had a chance to get some Chinese! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...