Sunday, April 3, 2011

Monday Musings. Or, maybe "Fat Tuesday" Musings

Conversation with Brittany after a trip to the Dollar Tree….

Brittany: I found this mask. It will be perfect for the masquerade birthday party I’m invited to.
Me: Hmm. I don’t remember the Dollar Tree having masks. Oh, I bet they have them for Mardi Gras.


Conversation with Brittany continued about five hours later……

Brittany: Mom, what was that mask for? Magaradi?
Me: (Laugh hysterically for at least the next fifteen minutes, then smile that my daughter, thankfully, doesn’t know anything about Mardi Gras.)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

LOL!! It's so nice to keep them innocent of somethings out there :)

I love that Bethany & Brooke are cooking. I wish I could get the boys interested in it.

AmyOrms said...

Lol :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...