Friday, April 22, 2011

Guess What? Another Birthday!

Brooke's 8th birthday was on Sunday and my neice Emma's birthday was on Saturday, so we had a little joint party Sunday after church. Yes, I'm just now posting it. Life is just so busy.





My niece, Dadriana



Aunt Cassandra slipped Travis a treat.




Bailey, also known as Sassy right now.



My sister in law, Cassandra




My brother in law, Craig



The girls were excited about their gifts. Emma got a doll named "Emma" and Brooke got the Mp3 player she'd beeb wanting.


4 comments:

Denise said...

Oh Sassy....I can't believe how big she is!!!

Marsha said...

My how everyone is growing! Hope Brooke had a great birthday...and her cousin too!!!

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday, Brooke!! I love those curls on that sassy girl ;-) I hope you all are doing some fun stuff while David's on vacation!

Courtney said...

Brooke says "Thanks everybody. I had a great birthday!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...