Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Getting Stuff Done

As I have mentioned before, this pregnancy I've been suffering from serious lack of motivation. (I think that means I'm having a boy....)

Well, anyway, I normally am a driven, make-a-list, and get stuff done kind of person. So, today I actually accomplished a lot- well, a lot for how it's been lately- and I was quite impressed with myself.

Today I had my 36 week check-up even though I will be 37 weeks on Friday.


Goodness, do I look pregnant.

I never know what to do with my hands in pictures.

Then, I went to the store to pick up a few essentials like angel food cake and cocoa. (It's for something special I'm making tomorrow night for book club.)

I picked Tyler up from work.

I did science with the kids. I let them do an artsy bean mosaic since we are covering plants from my Five Kingdoms science rotation.

I must really be motivated because there was glue involved. And an entire bag of beans.

I made a batch of laundry soap and washed five loads of clothes.

I made dinner. Enough said.

I scrubbed the backsplash and wall beside the stove.

I typed this blog post.

I still need to sort the loads of laundry and make David's lunch for tomorrow, so those are my two goals for this evening.

I sure hope this productive streak doesn't come to an abrupt end!


2 comments:

Marsha said...

Sounds like nesting to me!!! LOL You'll have that little one before too long. :)

Courtney said...

I thought nesting too. I don't care what it's attributed to as long as energy comes from somewhere! lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...