Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goals for 2014


Well, I bet you thought this was going to be a list of my goals for this year, didn't you?

But, it's not becasuse I haven't exactly written out a list of goals for this year. As a matter of fact, I haven't even given it much thought yet, because I have pregnancy brain and have mostly been focused on feeding the children.

And laundry.

I am a checklist-driven person, so it does work well for me to have a list. So, I will work on one. I know the first thing will be to write 2014 instead of 2013 on my checks.

2013 wasn't a bad year, it was just, well, a year. David worked steady overtime this entire year. Our children grew. We laughed. We cried. I got pregnant. You know. The usual.

Today will be spent doing much of the same. We'll play Dutch Blitz, have some homemade BBQ and hopefully do more laughing than crying.

Here's to 2014!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...