Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I've been tagged!

My friend mykidsmatter2 has tagged me..........

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and put the rules on your blog...
2. Share 7 weird or random facts about yourself...
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link to their blog...
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a note on their blog...

Here are my 7 random facts.........
1.I always have room for dessert.
2. I used to sell Mary Kay, but I rarely wear make-up.
3. I LOVE to read.
4. I don't really like to cook- or clean bathrooms.
5. I was editor of my high school newspaper.
6. I am Queen of "Can I find this cheaper somewhere else?"
7. I collect coins.

I am going to tag...... TKDMAMA, Anne, mkpierce, JADsmama3, pbrfans1, MichelleL, and Joycemarie.................

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...