Monday, June 1, 2009

The school year has ended!

For us, the school year has ended. I am a September to end of May kind of mom. I like to take the summer to plan for the next year, which is actually my favorite part, so I've already started a little, hence the posts about web sites that are already starting. :)

I've got some fun ideas about next year.


I say that every year.


I feel very good about what we accomplished this year. We did take a lot of time off for various reasons, but we still got everything (well almost everything) done. We actually have a lot to show for it. I'm really pleased.

Today, we're going to get a little yard work done. Our yard looks like the jungle habitat that we studied about this year, so time to whip out the hedge trimmers. And the lawn mower.

2 comments:

Marsha said...

I am very happy for you that your year is done. I'll be glad when our short break arrives.

Kathleen said...

You did great...especially with adding a new little one in the middle of it all! I too love the planning!! Have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...