Sunday, February 16, 2014

Girls Night Out and Baby Bump


Saturday night I took Bethany and Brooke for a girls night out! First, we went to Braum's for burgers and fries, then headed to the Mabee center for the Secret Keeper Girls' Crazy Hair Tour. We curled our hair and donned our pocket tshirts and set out for some fun!


 
 
 
Brittany is making these cute pocket tshirts to raise money for her missions trip this summer. Bethany and Brooke picked out and sewed their own pockets, though. Bethany even shortened her tshirt from a full length sleeve to a 3/4. They are all becoming very handy with the sewing machine.
 
 
 
 
 
A friend took the girls to a Secret Keeper tour right after I had Travis and they talked about it for a long (looonnggg) time, so I thought it would be fun if I surprised them with tickets. We did have a lot of fun. It was a cute little show-definately worth going. And, a good modesty message as well. Plus, quality time with the girls is always worth it.
 
 
Well here is the baby bump...............
 
 
 
According to the ultrasound tech a few weeks ago, my due date is June 14, but that doesn't match up with the gestational age that she gave me at the ultrasound. After I got home I counted it back 40 weeks and her date was off by a week. My calculations had been closer to May 28 and the doctor's had been May 25. So, I just don't know when I'm due. I have an appointment Tuesday which will be the first one since I had the ultrasound, so we'll see what the doctor says and if he adjusts the date.
 
In the meantime, I'm just enjoying not feeling blah and having a little energy back!
 
 
 
 
 



2 comments:

Marsha said...

Sounds like a fun night just for the three of you. I can't believe how much the girls have grown. But then again, I look at Jesse, who is taller than me now and realize life continues no matter what. :)

Courtney said...

I know! They are all still about five years old in my mind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...