Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday Musings: The God Card Edition




Last week for Thomas's birthday David and I gave him a card with some money it in. David wrote a little note that said something like "May the God of heaven richly bless your birthday! Love, Mom and Dad".

Thomas opened the card and read the inscription and pulled out the money.

I said, "So, who's it from?"

Thomas said, "Um, I think it's from God!"

I said, "Open the other flap."

He opened the card the rest of the way, paused and said, "Oh. It's from Mom and Dad."

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

That is funny. When my kids were little, we got a photo Christmas card from Billy and Ruth Graham. It even had their signature printed on it. My son, about 8, saw the card and was amazed, he asked " do we really know them?"

Happy birthday to your son

Courtney said...

Thanks, Rhonda!

Wendy said...

LOL Sweet! Happy Birthday, Thomas!

You look great! And, how do these kids keep growing so much and so quickly?? I was looking for an old blog post of mine the other day and saw you had written a similar comment about my boys - and they were LITTLE then! LOL

Courtney said...

Thanks, Wendy! I know! Can you believe I was PREGNANT with Thomas right before we started with our "Moms" TKD class? All the kids are like still five years old in my mind lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...